- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- A messy kitchen is a sign of happiness.
- Avoid cross contamination in every state and nation.
- Avoid future frustration, avoid cross contamination.
- Cheese – Milks leap towards immortality.
- Cook it with care, well done not rare.
- Food quality not Food quantity.
- Eat what is cooked, listen to what is said.
- Food is an important part of a balanced diet.
By Kerry Torrens – Nutritional therapist If you’re a vegetarian, or are tempted to cut back on the meat, make sure you’re getting all the nutrients you need with our guide for a healthy, balanced vegetarian diet… Vegetarians enjoy a diet of grains, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruit with some also choosing to include … Continue reading A balanced diet for vegetarians
1. Biryani en.wikipedia.org tandoorpizza.com What It Is: An aromatic rice dish cooked with several spices, notably saffron, and a protein (typically chicken or mutton) that’s been marinated. Perfect For: A huge family dinner. Feels Like: Hearing the neighborhood mosque sound its azan for evening prayers. 2. Momos en.wikipedia.org What It Is: A variation on the … Continue reading TRADITIONAL INDIAN FOODS THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
Purple bread This can be filed under the “Amazing new superfood” category. Purple bread was invented by a food scientist at the National University of Singapore, and is digested 20% slower than regular black bread, because it’s pumped up with antioxidants extracted from black rice — which gives it that unnatural purple hue. The slower … Continue reading Purple bread!!
This is the excerpt for your very first post.